Stellaris soon searching for Ancient Relics
The Ancient Relics story pack for Stellaris will be available for PC on June 4th.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Paradox Interactive:|
Stellaris: Ancient Relics includes:
· Said Ancient Relics: Collect valuable relics in your adventures as rewards for resolving game events or after completing a dig at a multi-stage archaeological site. Each relic gives significant benefits to your empire to aid in your interstellar escapades.
· Dig In: Hit the dirt on a variety of enigmatic and alien worlds with new archeology sites available for your empire to study... or plunder. Each site begins a story with between one and six chapters to investigate. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics that can be boons to your empire.
· Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilizations, the Baol and the Zroni, the former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids, the latter some of the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. Players can investigate their home systems to understand who they were and, more importantly, what can be learned from their demise.
· Relic Worlds: Once home to vibrant, advanced civilizations, these Relic Worlds now lie dead, replete with desolate ruins and dormant mysteries. Players can excavate guaranteed archeological sites on these worlds and bring to light powerful relics and artifacts.
· Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than parables and antiquities, it can often be the key to understanding one's own place in the galaxy. Utilizing archaeological research, discover Minor Artifacts, a new consumable resource type which can help empower one's empire.