When you come back from your first dungeon, the musician will talk to you, and
explains the whole system of finding stones. Every time you combine a part of
your found stone, with his stone, and it fits, he'll open a secret area for
you, make a chest appear etc. Note the first location is always the same, but
the others are random. More people are willing to fuse stones though, so look
around. Be sure to fuse stones, because you'll find unique items, piece of
hearts and bottles. Talk to a Tingle twice to find out how many fusions you
Note: The list below is created by Grayfox, so a big thanks for helping me out
on this one. Look at this, to find out what G3 means, for example:
Castor Wilds: (Swamp)
* Business Scrub:
- Head all the way up, to where there are two caves pretty close (You found
a Golden Kinstone on the right one). On the left, dazzle the Bussiness
Scrub and fuse a B2 open a tree in the Minish Woods.
Cloud Tops: (Sky Villa)
- In the fourth floor, use a G1 to make a Golden Tektite appear in the
- In the fourth floor, in the upper room, use a G3 to make a Chest appear in
- You can also fuse a G1 to make a second Chest appear in the Graveyard.
- In the bottom floor, using an R2 you'll open a waterfall in the Veil
- In the second floor, use a G2 to create a Chest in the Veil Falls.
- In the third floor, use a G1 to make a Golden Rope (Snake) appear in
the Castor Wilds.
- With the same NPC of the third floor, you can then fuse another G1 to open
a path in the screen left and down from town.
Eastern Hills: (Below LonLon Ranch)
- Can only be done when the boss appears here after the first dungeon I
believe, but he will accept a G3 for random results.
* Lower Farmer:
- Use a G1 to make a Chest appear in Gonguru Mountain.
* Upper Farmer:
- Use a B2 to make the Goron punching a wall in the LonLon Ranch destroy it.
- Going left from the lower exit of the Forest of Chikoria use the stump to
enter the house there and use a B1 to make a giant plant grow in the
* Wall Device:
- Dig through the wall near the farmers and find a weird device on the wall.
Use a B1 to give some help to the first Goron punching the wall.
* Trainer of Skill 2:
- Trainer of Skill 2, simply fuse an R1 to open up a waterfall in the
Sera Waterfall map.
- Ram into the tree to find a stump, shrink and head up and right to a hole
in the ground. With a G1 this will open up a path in the Western Wood.
Hyrule Castle Fields:
- On the lower right part there is a tree that can be rammed for a stump.
Use it and climb the vine there then drop into the hole/home and with a
G2 reveal a Chest in the Wind Ruins.
* Brown-haired guy:
- Sometimes in the hotel's lowest floor, use a B1 to open up the upper
right tree in the Castle Fields.
- In the house left from where you found the first book (Sometimes), with
a G3 he'll make a Golden Rope (Snake) appear in the Castle front Court-
- Inside the Cafe, the one sitting; use a G1 to make a Chest appear in the
Forest of Chikoria.
- Outside the Cafe, this guy will sometimes accept a G3 in order to make a
Chest appear in the mini path to the Picori Forest Town.
- Fuse an R1 (I think it was R1) to make a Butterfly appear in the
Wind Ruins, this will allow you to shoot arrows faster!
- Inside the house left of the one with the first book, use a G3 to make a
Chest appear in the Castle Fields.
- Right besides the Post Office, one should appear sooner or later, fuse a
R3 to start making a house in town.
- Inside the carpentry, the boss will accept an R2 to dry up a fountain in
the Castle Courtyard, revealing an entrance.
- The left-most carpenter might ask for a G3. This will dry up the other
fountain in the Castle Courtyard.
* Cat-like person:
- Inside the Cafe, use a G3 to make a Chest appear in the Forest of
- Inside the Hotel, use an R1 to make Goman appear in town.
- Inside the Hotel, use an R1 to make a Golden Enemy appear in the Wind
- Inside the Hotel, use an R3 to make a Butterfly appear in the Castor
Wilds, this will allow you to dig faster!
- Sitting in the room next to the one where Din, Nayru and Farore used to
be; fuse a G2 to make a Golden Rope (Snake) appear in the screen with
the two farmers.
- Inside school, use a G1 to make a Chest appear in the LonLon Ranch screen.
- Inside the house that had the first book (After Hyrule's Castle goes
dark), use a G1 to make a Chest appear in the Forest of Chiroria.
* Kid with a leaking nose:
- Outside near the middle left house or in the hotel, use a G1 to make a
lillypad appear in the swamp.
- Same as above, but with a G2 to make another lillypad appear.
- Same as above, but with a G3 to make another lillypad appear.
* Little boy:
- Either found outside or on the hotel, he'll make a Chest appear in the
mini path on LonLon Ranch in exchange for a G2.
* Little chick:
- In the roof of the Trainer's room, fuse a G2 to make a Golden Rope
(Snake) appear in the map below the Ranch.
* Little girl:
- Outside near the fountain or on the hotel, with a B2 she'll create a land
mass near a dig-able wall left from town.
- Inside the house left of the one with the first book, use a G1 to make a
Chest appear in the Forest of Chikoria.
- Running around, get him and use a B2 to add Mail (An NPC...) in the Post
- Inside the Hotel, use an R2 to make a Butterfly appear in the Graveyard,
this will allow you to swim faster!
- In the attic of the Cafe, fuse a G2 with the blue Picori to dry up an
entrance in Link's House map.
- In the mini chamber of the wood workshop, with a G3 this Picori will pop
a Chest in the mini path on the School's backyard.
- In the library, go to the sage-looking one and use a G2 to create a
Golden Octorok in the Wind Ruins.
* Purple Teacher:
- Use a G2 to pop up a Chest in the area left of town, it is said that you
have to change your cloth color to purple prior to be able to do this
Kinfuse. Simply put Farore in a house so she can give you the stuff.
- In the house below the school, use a ?? to make an entrance dry up in the
LonLon Ranch where you can get the 999 Wallet.
- Inside the house below the Post Office, fuse an R3 to make a warp appear
in Link's House map leading to their house.
- In the Cafe, use a G1 on the brown haired woman to crack a hole-entrance
in the Forest of Chiroria, near the Picori Town.
- In the Cafe, use a G3 on the blond woman to create a land mass granting
access to a Dig-able wall in Lake Hylia.
- Inside the house with the first book, use a G2 on the blond woman to
make a Golden Octorok appear in the Forest of Chikoria.
Lake Hylia: (Lake Hylia)
* Trainer of Skill 4:
- Inside a tree left from the house with the third book, use a B2 to open
passage to one of the Secret Masters hiding in a waterfall near the
- Shrink and go all the way right in the water to a vine, climb it and drop
into the hole/home. Fuse a B2 to make a plant grow in Lake Hylia.
- After taking a hole next to the wing stone and ending up in the lone
island, go inside the mushroom and fuse a G2 a Golden Rope in the Wind
- Inside the mushroom house right near the Wing Crest, fuse an R3 to open
up a tree blocked with vines in the Western Woods.
* Wall Device:
- From where Tingle is, head right and up to the cave, enter it and go left
and down and follow the path to the dead end, you should find the Device
there. Fuse a ?? to aid the Gorons.
* White Dog:
- Inside the house on the upper left part of the lake, fuse a G2 to make a
Chest appear in the path to the rear mini entrance of the house with the
* White Tingle:
- Use a G1 to make a Chest appear in the mini path that leads to the Picori
Town in Gonguru Mountain, Merta Town.
- The one punching the wall, use a B1 to make Uri Goron, the one who sells
Kinstones appear in town.
- Once you are done with the 6 Gorons, one of them will accept an R3 to
make the giant Goron show up.
Melari's Mines: (Merta Town)
- The one right next to the left exit, use a G3 to make a Chest appear in
the Forest of Chikoria.
- In the lower right room, a G3 will make a Golden Tectite appear in
- The one right next to the right opening; with the use of a G1 you will
make a Chest appear in the mini passage that's being plummeted by constant
- The Picori closest to the upper left exit. A G2 will produce a Chest
in the screen with the green water.
- Use an R2 to make a plant grow in Gonguru Mountain.
Minish Woods: (Forest of Chikoria, I liked this so much better...)
* Deku Scrub:
- By Kinfusing you should open up a tree somewhere there, go in and dazzle
the Deku Scrub to fuse with him a G3 for a Golden Octorok in the map
left and down from the town.
- You can fuse a second time with a G2 for a hole to open in the Castor
Wilds, near where you got the Bow.
- In the mushroom left of the town (Outside) use an R3 to create a Chest in
the Wind Ruins, just outside the 3rd dungeon.
- Inside town, go up and right and jump into the water as you head right to
find another house, fuse an R1 to create access to a dig-able wall in the
- With this same Picori, fuse an R3 to open a hole near the Lake Hylia's
* Sage Picori:
- Inside the Picori Forest Town, go left and enter the Sage's hut and with
an R1 he will allow the previous Picori to change your bombs between
fuse and remote as you like.
* Wall Device:
- Go inside the wall next to the steps leading to the Witch's Hut and dig
all the way to the northeast to find this one, fuse a B1 to aid the Goron
Mt. Crenel: (Gonguru Mountain)
- In the Mt. Crenel Base, near the shrink stone where the green plant was
used there's a hole in the ground covered by spores, find it and go
inside to fuse a G1 to create a chest in this same map. (Thanks to
Cr4zyBr4dy for this)
- Go all the way up from the Great Fairy's pond, head left and down the
stairs and enter the right opening. With a G2 you'll create a Chest in
Link's House map.
* Trainer of Skill 6:
- Fuse a ?? to open up a waterfall in the swamp where you can meet another
trainer. (Had this in the wrong place, thanks Kenneth)
* Wall Device:
- From the one above, go through the dig-able wall left from the Sage's
chamber and find the device; use a B2 to give more help to the Goron
punching the wall.
Royal Valley: (King's Tomb Valley)
* Blue Ghost:
- In the Graveyard, fuse a B1 to add a second level in the guessing game
- Then, with a B2 he'll make that ghost in town finally disappear,
granting you access to the cuckoo girl house.
- Go inside his house and fuse a B1 to make a tombstone open in the
- Then use a G3 to open a hole in the ground in the Wind Ruins.
- After doing Dampe's Kinfusion, you can find this ghost, she will take a
G3 to open a waterfall in Town.
- Use another G3 afterwards to fix a broken log in the area left of town.
South Hyrule Field: (Link's House Map)
* Green Tingle:
- Use an R3 to create a Golden Tectite in the Gonguru Mountain.
- Inside Link's house, with an R2 you'll make a Chest appear near the farm.
- Then, with a G2 he'll create a Chest in the area left of town.
- Go to the lower left and enter the mushroom (Ram the tree to make the
stump appear) and use an R2 to make the witch sell Red Potions.
Trilby Highlands: (Area left from town)
- From where the Blue Tingle is, shrink and go up to find this Picori and
fuse with him a G3 to dry up an entrance in the area left of town.
- Go left from town and as you hit the left wall head down to a tree house
and inside fuse an R1 with Poems to open the path to a house in the map
* Wall Device:
- Go left from town and enter the dig-able wall that you can reach with a
bridge just right of the Mountain Path and use a B2 on the device to
give more help to the Goron.
Western Woods: (Left from Link's house)
- Going left from town and down (Or left from Link's House map) and going
down you can find a stump and a house. Inside fuse a B2 to make the
plant right outside grow.
Wind Ruins: (Wind Ruins)
- As you head down, go inside the first hole in the ground as mini Link and
fuse an R1 to make a plant grow in the same map.