Dragonflight drops first update of 2023
World of Warcraft today released Dragonflight's first content update, 10.0.5.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Blizzard Entertainment:|
Dragonflight’s first content update, 10.0.5, that was initially revealed with our 2023 roadmap is now live! Check out the highlights below:
• New in-game feature: Trading Post (Live on February 1)
• Traders have set up shop in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar where players can pick-up their monthly reward of 500 Trader’s Tender before tackling their monthly log to earn even more. Trader’s Tender can be exchanged for rotating items in the shop including mounts, pets, and cosmetic items.
• New in-game events: The Storm’s Fury
• Players can access the Primalist Future through a portal at the Temporal Conflux in Thaldraszuz, where they can battle against the bolstered might of the Primalists to earn Essence of the Storm, which can be exchanged for rewards including gear and a mount.
• Expanded Transmogrification
• Transmog enthusiasts can expand their wardrobe collections as Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality items are now eligible for transmog.
• New User Interface (UI) & Accessibility Features
• Edit Mode has new additions for players to explore including the ability to modify XP bars, bags, and the micro button bar.
• Additionally, motion sickness controls for dragonriding have been added to the accessibility options menu.
• Class Balance Changes
• Several classes will see some balance changes to abilities as well as modifications to their respective talent trees.
Check out the World of Warcraft website for more information on 10.0.5.