The Season of the Haunted is nigh
Destiny launches Season of the Haunted tomorrow, May 25th.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Tomorrow, Bungie releases Season of the Haunted for Destiny 2, where players face the return of Calus’s corrupted space vessel, the Leviathan. Guardians confront the Nightmares of the past, embrace updated Solar subclasses with Solar 3.0, become a Reaper, and wield a scythe. Season of the Haunted will run until August 23.
Once a symbol of ultimate luxury, the Leviathan returns corrupted and derelict to contact the Moon’s dormant Pyramid ship. As the connection with the Pyramid forms, Nightmares of the past awaken and threaten to torment any who dare intervene.
Season of the Haunted comes with more activities and content for all players:
• Nightmare Containment (free for all players) – Evil resonates within the hull of the emperor’s wretched vessel. Summon the challenging Nightmares and cleanse them with fire.
• Sever – Navigate the Leviathan’s labyrinthine Underbelly, uncover the truth behind Calus’s sinister plan, and sever the Nightmares he controls.
• Solar 3.0 (free for all players) – Solar becomes the latest subclass to receive a complete redesign empowered by the ultra-customizable Aspects and Fragments system. Light the flames of creativity, discover new builds, and prove that there’s never a bad time to fight fire with fire.
• Trespasser Exotic Sidearm (free for all players) – Returning from the original Destiny, wield Shiro-4's Exotic Sidearm and let lightning flash across the tarnished gold of the Leviathan’s twisted halls. Season Pass holders can unlock this weapon instantly.
• New Season Pass, gear, mods, updated Solstice event, and more!