Before We Leave arrives on Xbox
The city-builder Before We Leave is now available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, and is available on Game Pass.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Set in a post-apocalyptic solar system, Before We Leave tasks players to nurture groups of ‘Peeps’, re-emerging survivors with aspirations to rebuild a thriving civilization.
Xbox players can explore six unique biomes with their Peeps as they expand their settlements, lay down infrastructure, and chart new lands while researching ancient technologies and building an array of helpful contraptions. Denizens of the burgeoning civilization should also be mindful of their impact on the environment and their Peeps’ well-being, while keeping an eye out for passing Space Whales – who can make short work of their planets.
Before We Leave Key Features
• Expand the Horizons: From a lowly settlement to a sprawling civilization of Peeps, players will need to traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build, and thrive
• Tremendous Tech: As players progress, they can research technology to better their civilization, including sailing, industry, trade, and more
• Keep the Peeps Happy: Running a settlement is no small feat; players will need to keep track of their Peeps’ happiness alongside food, resources and pollution levels
• A Whole New World: With six unique biomes filled with resources and mysterious relics, players must utilize the land and plan their settlements accordingly
• Award-winning Soundtrack: Benedict Nichols (Omno, The Falconeer) and James Dean of Akau Audio compose a soundscape fit for any benevolent leader, winning ‘The Composed Segment’ Pav award for excellence in audio