Home brewing sim coming next year
Brewmaster, a home brewing simulator, is coming to PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S in 2022.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Sold Out:|
Discover, learn, and master the art of homebrewing in the ultimate celebration of craft beer. From perfecting authentic, chemistry-driven brewing techniques to bottling and labelling, become an ultimate brewmaster in the first ever realistic beer brewing experience.
With all the tricks of the trade and the best equipment at your disposal, follow a recipe or experiment with a huge variety of real-world ingredients to hone your skills. Enter friendly competitions, earn beer tokens, and upgrade your equipment to become an even better brewer.
· Create your recipe - Built for complete beginners to beer aficionados alike, learn the basics of the beer brewing process with a range of recipes to choose from, or get creative with total freedom to brew your own unique flavors.
· Set up your home brewery - Create the ideal space to spend relaxing hours making your perfect beer. Unlock your favorite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
· Brew your dream beer - With a wide variety of different types of beer, including wheats, blondes, stouts, IPAs and more. Perfect recipes, improve the taste, design your own labels, and submit your beers to local competitions.
· Refine your craft - Tweak and personalize every element of your beer and boost your renown at beer festivals. As your work becomes respected, submit to local breweries for batch production, expand your network, and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
· Realistic and authentic - Brewmaster is a detailed, authentic game driven by a simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real-life fermentation processes. That doesn’t mean you have to have a degree in chemistry. The hard formulas happen behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best bits of beer brewing fun.
“We’re building Brewmaster on the science behind the real-life process of homebrewing to deliver an authentic, satisfying experience to players,” said Peter Willington, Creative Producer at Auroch Digital. “From newcomers to professional brewers and homebrewing hobbyists, we’re excited to give players the tools to craft their virtual dream brew, and have fun with the creative side of brewing without the in-depth knowledge required in the real world.”
“Hobby simulators have become a staple of gaming in recent years, and we’re excited to introduce a new concept to the genre with a first-of-its-kind deep simulation of homebrewing,” added Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager at Sold Out.