NBA 2K21 patched on next-gen
NBA 2K21 released Patch Update #5 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S today.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From 2K Sports:|
2K today revealed a Courtside Report featuring patch notes with the latest updates for NBA 2K21 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series XS. The patch features an all-new update to bring springtime to The City, a variety of player likeness and facial animation updates as well as MyTEAM Dark Matter fixes and more to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K21 across all game modes.
It’s Spring in The City and the latest update features additions for the new season. Go check them out!
We’ve also updated a number of player likeness and facial animations alongside some MyTEAM Dark Matter fixes and various general updates to improve the game’s overall performance.
More details on the latest updates are available below:
· The City has received an all-new Spring update to help ring in the warmer months! This will be going live starting Thursday.
· The following players have received likeness and/or signature facial animation updates:
· Resolved an issue that caused the names of some playbooks to disappear.
· Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings (MyTEAM).
· Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations (MyTEAM).
· Prep work for Season 6 of MyTEAM. It’s…peculiar.
· Various stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience.