NBA 2K21 MyTEAM launches Season Four
NBA 2K21 has launched MyTEAM Season 4 on all platforms today.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From 2K Sports:|
Season 4 - The Return - brings additional prizes, challenges and more tied with the NBA season. MyTEAM Season 4 brings a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy including:
• A new level 40 prize: Galaxy Opal Kawhi Leonard
• New NBA Weekly and Moments Challenges and Agendas tied with the return of the NBA Season
• New ‘Kareem Signature Challenge’
• New Domination Tier: Heat Check Teams
• Earn 3 stars against all 33 Heat Check teams to earn Galaxy Opal Antawn Jamison. Each Heat Check team’s form depends on their actual performance in the NBA (IRL)
• New ‘Throwback Moments’ packs every Tuesday, each player included is tied to a specific iconic moment in their career.
• New Galaxy Opal Russell Westbrook reward for earning all 6 rings in Limited and Galaxy Opal Kevin McHale for going 12-0 in Galaxy Opal League of MyTEAM Unlimited
• Galaxy Opal Damian Lillard will also now be available to any players who have collected 2000 cards
• IDOLS Series II starts in Season 4, players who completed Series I in the previous Seasons will have earned themselves Galaxy Opal Chris Webber.