Winter Wonderland returns to Overwatch
The Winter Wonderland 2020 event in Overwatch runs through January 5th.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Blizzard Entertainment:|
NEW BRAWL: 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination
• In addition to Mei’s Snowball Offensive, Yeti Hunt, and Snowball Deathmatch, players will be able to experience the new brawl, 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination!
• This new game mode requires one team to completely freeze the other team in order to win.
• Players will become frozen when they would normally die.
• Teammates can thaw someone by interacting with the frozen player.
• Weekly Challenges are back for Winter Wonderland, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
• Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
• Week 1: Elf Junkrat (Epic)
• Week 2: Gingerbread Ana (Epic)
• Week 3: Frosty Roadhog (Epic)
• 5 Legendary Skins
• Conductor Reinhardt
• Penguin Mei
• Ice Empress Moira
• Toybot Zenyatta
• Lumberjack Torbjorn
• 3 Epic Skins
• Player Icons, Sprays