Halloween Terror returns to Overwatch
The Halloween Terror event in Overwatch runs from October 13th through November 3rd.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Blizzard Entertainment:|
Cosmetic unlocks from previous events will also be available, alongside new rewards you can earn this year. Log in from October 13 through November 3 for some scary good fun!
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Overwatch on Switch, Nintendo is also brewing up a free trial from October 13 to October 20 – with a 50% off Legendary Edition sale running until October 25! Try out Overwatch on Switch for a spell and you might find yourself bewitched!
JUNKENSTEIN’S REVENGE – CHALLENGE MISSIONS
This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
• This year, Junkenstein’s Revenge will release two challenge missions per week, for a total of six.
• Week 1: Vengeful Ghost, Frenzied Stampede
• Week 2: Volatile Zomnics, Three They Were
• Week 3: Mystery Swap, Shocking Surprise
• Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) have also been added to Junkenstein’s Revenge.
• Weekly Challenges can be completed in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade for limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
• Week 1:
• Week 2:
• Week 3:
• Aside from the Weekly Challenge rewards, new rewards consist of 5 Legendary Skins: