Byzantium and Gaul join Civilization VI
The Byzantium & Gaul Pack for Civilization VI launched today on all platforms.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From 2K Games:|
New Leader: Basil II of Byzantium
• Includes unique Dromon Ship and Tagma units, unique Hippodrome district, Taxis civilization ability and Porphyrogénnetos leader ability
New Leader: Ambiorix of Gaul
• Includes unique Gaesatae unit, unique Oppidum district, Hallstatt Culture civilization ability and King of the Eburones leader ability New Optional Game Mode: Dramatic Ages (requires Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm expansions to play)
• Civilizations always enter Golden or Dark Ages every era that feature more potent bonuses and penalties.
• Instead of Dedications, players will gain access to powerful new Social Policies like Golden Policies and updated Dark Policies that offer more flexibility and power.
• Dark Ages in particular are more dangerous than ever, as players in Dark Ages will have a portion of their empire immediately fall into Free Cities, and Free Cities can exert pressure on other cities.
New World Wonders: Biosphere, Statue of Zeus
New Map Script: Highlands