Modern Warfare ready to launch Season Five
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launches Season Five on August 5th.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
It's almost time for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare including Warzone Season Five! Get ready for an overloaded Season of complimentary content with the biggest Warzone maps additions ever seen, more Multiplayer maps, new Operators and a comprehensive Battle Pass system brimming with content, including two free weapons and other goods available to unlock.
Here’s a run-down of some of the new modes, maps and other features that players can expect to see this Season:
• The Stadium Gets Cracked - Players now have access to the interior of the Acropolis National Arena
• The Train Station is Lit Up - The ornate and imposing Verdansk Train Station is open for Operators
• Freight Train: On Track for Epic Confrontations - A hulking freight train is on a path of destruction, and it’s up to players and their fellow Operators to use this locomotive behemoth to their tactical advantage!
• Going Up in the World: Exterior Ascension - Players can expect additional and strategically positioned Exterior Ascenders dotted throughout Verdansk
• Modes, Weapon Changes, and More Updates to Warzone
• Mini Royale
• Updated weapon rotation
• War Tracks