Rocket Arena set to start first season
Rocket Arena is launching Season 1 on July 28th with a new character, maps, events, challenges, and more.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Rocket Arena’s first season will introduce:
• New Character: Flux is a child prodigy ranked at the top of her class at Propulsion Prep, Crater’s boarding school for geniuses. She’s excitable and effusive, focusing on gathering data and using it to her advantage.
• New Maps: Explore the Lagoon of Doom, home to bottomless waterfalls and an endless amount of fog, check out wrecked pirate ships with hidden treasure in Grand Harbor or traverse through some of the ricketiest tracks in Crater in Kayo Kanyon.
• Mythic Events: Season 1 will feature two Mythic Events, with each introducing a new Mythic Outfit, a skyline totem symbol, new playlists and fun background details on Heroes and locales.
• Blast in Paradise Limited-Time Event: Starting August 12, all players can expect themed challenges, six new playlists, tropical cosmetics, unique earnable unlocks and new modes, along with two new maps that will be permanently added to the game.
• Lore Discord Channel: Join the conversation here to discover a slew of secrets about the world of Crater -- concept art, lore, hidden rockets and more, with a chance to get a sneak peek at future content.
• And so much more