Jaeyun slashes his way into Brawlhalla
Jaeyun is now available as the 50th playable legend in Brawlhalla.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Jaeyun, a dashing sellsword and the 50th legend in Brawlhalla, is contracted to fight in the halls of Brawlhalla with Sword and a brand-new weapon usable by future Legends: the Greatsword.
The legendary mercenary Jaeyun traveled the seas of the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi. As a soldier of fortune he won treasure beyond counting – at least, he never counted it himself, before he gambled it away. He earned ten thousand rubies and a huge magic sword on a job protecting the king from the shadow ninja Jiro, and managed to hang on to the sword. His most famous task was his epic five-year quest to help Imugi become a true dragon; his least famous job was the time he lost an eye getting a cat out of a tree.
Jaeyun is available for 7200 Gold and slips into battle with three skins: Death Jester, Hanbok, and Gilded Glory Jaeyun. Jaeyun has signature attacks that utilize his skill as a cunning swordsman, flourishing and misleading with his greatsword and sword.
New Weapon: Greatsword Signature Attacks
• Neutral Signature – Jaeyun slices his greatsword in an arc, upheaving pieces of earth as it glides through the air.
• Side Signature – The grounded version of this move has Jaeyun slam his greatsword into the earth, slicing through large rocks and enemies on hit. In the air, Jaeyun launches a vertical swing that sends enemies diagonally down off-stage.
• Down Signature – On the ground, Jaeyun sweeps the earth with one long slice, sending opponents flying. When performed in the air, this downward slice spikes opponents.
Sword Signature Attacks
• Neutral Signature – Jaeyun flies upward in a spiral of wind, slicing his way to the sky.
• Side Signature – Jaeyun uses his crafty misdirection to kick up dirt at the opponent. If it hits his opponent, he follows through by stabbing behind him and into his opponent.
• Down Signature – With another trick up his sleeve, Jaeyun jumps back to feint his opponent, then follows up with a nasty forward slash.