Fort Triumph unleashed on Steam
All in! Games
The tactical game Fort Triumph has launched into full release on Steam.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From All in! Games:|
Fort Triumph is a challenging and fun fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game. It has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III, while adding unique tactical environmental interactions of its own. Explore the world, build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and influence your tactical surroundings using physics! Original in-game music was created by the award-winning composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
Major game features:
• Three story acts filled with 10 to 20 hours of strategic gameplay in a satirical fantasy world
• Fully-interactive environments—you can push, topple, grapple, burn, freeze and crash your way through interactive levels that play into your tactics
• The 8-player Skirmish mode—players can pit themselves against up to 7 AI enemies or their friends in local co-op (hot seat)
• Procedurally generated content—strategic maps with variable locations and events as well as tactical missions, each requiring a different approach
• Four hero classes (Paladin, Barbarian, Mage, Ranger), each with 12 upgradable abilities, and four races (Troll, Goblin, Human, Undead), with their own castles and upgradable buildings
• Cross-class skills that will make each hero unique