Knights of Honor II: Sovereign announced
The grand strategy game Knights of Honor II: Sovereign will be coming to PC in 2020.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From THQ Nordic:|
Choose your kingdom and be the king as you wrestle over control of Europe in this fresh take on medieval real-time grand strategy. Knights of Honor II: Sovereign includes all the depth players desire while being the gate-way game to the grand strategy genre, presenting the world as a living, breathing miniature, alive and ripe for the taking. Choose your royal court carefully and determine the destiny of your people, be it riches, conquest, intrigue, trade, or defeat! Raise armies to defend your lands or take war to the enemy - even jump into battle directly in action-packed RTS combat. The path is open: become the true Sovereign of your people.
· Accessible Grand Strategy - From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever
· Real-Time Gameplay - Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
· Royal Court - Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
· RTS Battles - Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat
· Robust Multiplayer - Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is THQ Nordic’s first step into the Grand Strategy genre. In cooperation with the veteran game developers at Black Sea Games, the goal is to craft a medieval strategy experience that maintains all the depth players expect while breaking new grounds on approachability. Choose your medieval kingdom and lead it to glory or ruins – the fate of your subjects lies in your hands. Manage your economy, guide your people’s religion, be the master diplomat and a fearless general: become the ruler your people love, and establish a legacy that will live across the generations.