FIFA 20 will feature updated career mode
FIFA 20's Career Mode will include new features this year.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From EA Sports:|
• Create and customise your manager with more options that let you change the body type, skin tone, clothing, and hairstyles, and even create female managers for the first time
• Directly impact your team’s morale and performance through interactive press conferences, squad rotation, one-to-one chats, and more
• Dynamic UI reflects the authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, LaLiga Santander, MLS, and UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
• Control your players’ potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential - the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential will grow
• Best career moments are highlighted in the News Feed with new Live News Screenshots from matches you play
To learn more about all the updates and new features coming to Career Mode in FIFA 20, check out the latest Pitch Notes for in-depth info: www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa-20-career-mode-deep-dive