The Division 2 releasing Episode 1 this month
Episode 1 - D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions for The Division 2 will release on July 23rd.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Part of the game’s Year 1 free content plan, Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions takes the fight outside the streets of Washington D.C. The fresh content for Episode 1 features new locations to explore and picks up where the story leaves off after the final boss at Tidal Basin. Episode 1, along with the new Expeditions experience, will release July 23rd for all Year 1 Pass holders and July 30th for all players.
Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions takes players to the surrounding areas of Washington D.C. in two new main missions and a new game experience where players will investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way. Players can look forward to the following content in Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions:
• Two New Main Missions
• New experience: Expeditions
• New Weapons and Gear: Players can obtain:
• Classified Assignments: Agents can take on two new classified assignments in Washington’s Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13 (Exclusive only to Year 1 Pass holders).
Alongside content, Episode 1 will also bring game updates based on player feedback:
• New Discovery Difficulty setting for the “Operation Dark Hours” Raid
• Crafting improvements
• Weapons balancing and skills buff