Steven Universe and K.O. bundle up
Steven Universe Save The Light and OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes are now available in a single physical bundle.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Cartoon Network:|
Two awesome adventures await, featuring new and original storylines developed in collaboration with the shows' creators, voiceovers from the regular casts and tons of fan-favorite locations to explore, now available together in a physical bundle for the first time ever.
Steven Universe Save The Light
Join Steven and the Crystal Gems on their biggest quest yet in 'Steven Universe Save The Light'! A mysterious new Homeworld Gem has stolen the Prism, a powerful weapon that can create an entire army from light-and she's already started destroying Beach City. Only you and your team can battle back to save the light (and the world) in this hybrid RPG based on the hit Cartoon Network show.
• PARTY TIME - Team up any of the Crystal Gems plus Greg and Connie, each with unique puzzle-solving, combat and fusion abilities
• FIGHT WITH FUSIONS - Incredible Gem Fusions let you play as Stevonnie, Smoky Quartz, Opal, Sardonyx, and Sugilite
• A NEW GEM - Created by Rebecca Sugar, who is Hessonite and why is she wrecking Earth?
OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes
Based on the hit Cartoon Network show, 'OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes' stars pint-sized hero K.O. as he punches, slide-kicks, combos and power-moves his way through hordes of evil Boxmore robots on an epic quest to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo from the maniacal Lord Boxman. In this story-driven adventure game meets action-packed cartoon brawler, level up your stats to unlock powerful new fight moves, collect the cards of all your favorite Plaza characters and then call them into battle to unleash off-the-wall attacks across tons of crazy quests.
• PLAY AS K.O.! - Unlock tons of sweet abilities, including righteous 'Super Moves' and unleash cool hero assists with each Pow Card he collects.
• ORIGINAL CAST - Voiced by fan-favorite cast and overseen by creator Ian Jones-Quartey.
• KICK ROBOT RUMP - Pulverize Lord Boxman's evil army with punches, slide-kicks, combos and Power Moves