Anthem loot update coming
A game update to Anthem will be pushed out over the next day that will update Inscriptions and Masterworks in the game.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Summary of player feedback:
• Many inscriptions are not useful to the item they are attached to
• Due to this, players need to get many masterworks of the same item to find a "good one"
• Players want the frequency of masterwork drops to increase to help with the above OR...
• They want us to change how masterwork inscriptions work so that they are more "useful" Plan for changes to go live on February 28th or March 1st (central US time)
• Inscriptions are now better for the items they are on
• Removed uncommon (white) and common (green) items from level 30 drop tables
• Reduced the crafting materials needed to craft a masterwork from 25 masterwork embers to 15 masterwork embers
Additional inscription change details
• Current: There are a large pool of inscription options available to roll on items, the inscription pools are generic (e.g. Weapons)
• Change: Each item type now has a specific set of inscription options for each of their inscription pools. The pools are smaller and are targeted to the specific item type