The Division 2 post-launch content revealed
Ubisoft today released their plans for the first year of free post-launch content as well as the Year 1 Pass for The Division 2.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Following Tom Clancy's The Division 2's endgame-first philosophy, players can look forward to a full year of free post-launch content that includes Episodes, free major content updates with additional narratives and missions, new PvP and PvE modes, and new specializations. Each specialization brings a new signature weapon and skill tree to unlock and master as players take on new high-level challenges. Players can expect the following content:
· Tidal Basin, releasing shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks.
· Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division.
· Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way.
· Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Autumn 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon and unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America's most iconic locations
· Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
For players who want to get their hands on new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass will grant players the following:
· 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content
For further details about Tom Clancy's The Division 2 special editions and offers, please visit: store.ubi.com/the-division-2.html