Xbox Game Pass gets more rewarding
Xbox Game Pass has launched achievements that will reward gamers with Microsoft Rewards Points.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
We're excited to kick off 2019 with seven exclusive Xbox Game Pass quests! Members can earn up to 2100 Microsoft Rewards points by playing any game from the Xbox Game Pass catalog. It's easy to rack up points that you can spend towards your membership or DLC for your favorite games — just play the games you love and watch your rewards grow.
How does it work?
Track your progress on Xbox One
What games can I play?
· Extraction Expert: Complete two specific extraction achievements in Tom Clancy's The Division to get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement. Complete this before January 31.
· Metro Redux: Play Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux to complete four specific achievements and get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement.
· Adventurer: Bring out your inner adventurer and get up to 200 points when you complete two specific achievements in Strange Brigade. You earn points with each achievement.
· Achievement Hunter: Get points with your first achievement and continue to complete up to 21 achievements in any combination of Xbox Game Pass games to get a maximum of 600 points.
· Genre Explorer: Get 300 points when you complete an achievement in three games from different genres.
· Play something new: Complete an achievement in a Xbox Game Pass title that was added in December to get 100 points.
· Quest Master: Complete all Xbox Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points.
Check your Xbox One console for more details on each of the quests.