WWE SuperCard launches Season 5
The mobile TCG WWE SuperCard launched its Season 5 update today on Android and iOS.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From 2K Sports:|
Packed with a bevy of changes to optimize and streamline the experience for new and veteran players alike in Season 5, WWE SuperCard lets players collect and level up thousands of cards featuring their favorite WWE and NXT Superstars, WWE Legends and WWE Hall of Famers before entering the virtual ring to climb the leaderboards and compete for big rewards.
WWE SuperCard - Season 5 includes the following features:
· Three Dynamic and Fun New Tiers: More than 250 new cards featuring fan-favorite WWE Superstars across Gothic, Neon and Shattered tiers, with each tier delivering unique card frames and new images. Additionally, NXT Superstars EC3, Ricochet, Candice LeRae and more will make their debut in Season 5
· Faster Training and Improved New Player Experience: Players can reach a competitive state and train their cards up faster thanks to the Hardened tier becoming the new base off the Draft Board
· Improved MyCards and Card Catalog: Spend less time in menus and more time playing the game thanks to a new MyCards menu that gets players to their most important cards quickly, a streamlined main menu and a reinvigorated card catalog to show off players' collections
· New Multi-Fusion Chamber: A new Multi-Fusion Chamber breaks out regular, Legacy and promotional fusion cards, giving players more freedom and progress, particularly during special events
· New Inbound Event: Coming this December, an all-new event will join the likes of Ring Domination, Road to Glory and Last Man Standing