Life is Strange coming to Android in July
Pre-registration for Life is Strange on Android is now open.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Square Enix:|
All five episodes will be available in full this July with controller support included, exclusive to Android.All 5 episodes of Life is Strange are also available now on iOS.
Enhanced with Unreal Engine 4 and developed by Black Wing Foundation, this faithful adaptation of the original console game features full touch screen integration and in-game photo-mode, giving players the opportunity to photograph Arcadia Bay like never before!
With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style fully optimized for Android, you will follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
· A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
· Rewind time to change the course of events. Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
· Striking, hand-painted visuals.
· Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile:
· Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
· Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
· Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
· An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
Visit Google Play to pre-register your copy of Life is Strange: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenix.lis