Brigitte joins the Overwatch PTR
Brigitte Lindholm is now available for play on the PTR.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Blizzard Entertainment:|
No longer sitting on the sidelines, Brigitte Lindholm has taken up arms to defend those in need of protection.
The daughter of weapons designer, Torbjörn Lindholm, Brigitte was the first of his children to show an interest in mechanical engineering. Brigitte spent much of her spare time in her father's workshop, learning the trade and honing her skills. Her aptitude for engineering mirrored that of her father's, but Brigitte's primary interest was in armor fabrication and defensive systems, unlike Torbjörn, who was world renowned (and perhaps infamous) for the weapons he created.
Brigitte specializes in armor and defense. She can throw Repair Packs to heal teammates, or automatically heal nearby allies when she damages foes with her Flail. Her Flail is capable of a wide swing to strike multiple targets, or a Whip Shot that stuns an enemy at range. When entering the fray, Barrier Shield provides personal defense while she attacks enemies with Shield Bash. Brigitte's ultimate ability, Rally, gives her a substantial short-term boost of speed and provides long-lasting armor to all her nearby allies.
Her abilities include:
· Rocket Flail - Brigitte's melee weapon has an extended range, enabling her to strike multiple enemies with a single swing. Repair Pack - Brigitte throws a Repair Pack that can heal an ally. Any healing over that ally's maximum health provides them with armor instead.
· Whip Shot - Brigitte throws her flail a long distance, dealing damage and knocking an enemy away from her. Barrier Shield - Brigitte deploys a frontal energy barrier to absorb a limited amount of damage.
· Shield Bash - Once her Barrier Shield is deployed, Brigitte can dash forward to stun an enemy.
· Inspire - When Brigitte hits enemies with her flail, she also heals nearby allies over time.
· Rally - Brigitte moves faster and provides all nearby allies with armor that lasts until it's removed by damage.