de Blob coming to Switch
The color-focused platform game de Blob will be available on Switch this spring.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From THQ Nordic:|
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared 'Color is a Crime!' and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
· de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
· Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
· Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
· Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
· Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks