Rule Britannia in Europa Universalis IV
The Rule Britannia immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV will be available soon.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Paradox Interactive:|
Great empires look ahead. Keep your traditions in mind, yes, but the past should be a guide, not a fetter. Break from the old faith. Break from centuries of squabbling on the continent. Break from old modes of production. Stride boldly into a future of new science and power guaranteed by our sails, backed by our army. Rule, Britannia.
Rule Britannia is a new immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV. Immersion packs are designed to add greater depth and focus to the historical legacy of a particular region and Rule Britannia takes the history of the British Isles as its priority.
Rule Britannia's features include:
· New British Missions: New exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland and Ireland, Industrial Revolution: Highly developed provinces may produce coal in the late game, fueling higher productivity and greater wealth.
· Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
· Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
· Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
· Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
· Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies' merchants to fill your coffers. Rule Britannia's game improvements are packaged with
· New Unit Pack: New army designs for British nations, including regional Irish units and revolting nations like Northumberland or Cornwall, as well as new music.
· New Music: Our composers have been hard at work writing new songs to quiet the stormy seas of commerce.