Dragon's Crown going pro for PS4
Dragon's Crown Pro will be available for PS4 this spring.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
It's time to bravely venture back to face the horrors of Wallace's Underground Labyrinth, battle monstrous orcs in Bilbaron Subterranean Fortress, and go on a magic carpet ride in the Mage's Tower because Dragon's Crown Pro is coming to the West in Spring 2018!
This remaster of 2013's acclaimed 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat 'em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS will be returning to the PlayStation4 and PlayStation4 Pro in 2018 for $49.99 USD and $64.99 CAD! With updated visuals and presentation for the current-gen, hunting for treasure in the Kingdom of Hydeland has never been more rewarding.
Dragon's Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware's gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades.
Dragon's Crown Pro features:
· Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon - With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
· A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack - A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.
· Glorious Presentation - Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
· All the Royal Bells and Whistles - If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
· Four Player Frenzy - With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.