Portal Knights gets update and launches event
Portal Knights has released an update on Steam that also brings a new island event to the game. The update will be released later on PS4 and Xbox One.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From 505 Games:|
This Portal Knights update includes:
• Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests:
• Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
• Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
• Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
• Three new Dog pet variants
• Dungeon variety improvements
• Option to toggle the split screen direction
• And more!
In Portal Knights, players will begin their journey as a Warrior, Mage or Ranger, then level-up their character and craft powerful gear and resources to defeat formidable monsters and epic bosses in real-time combat. Featuring four-person cooperative online multiplayer and two-player local split-screen action, Portal Knights allows players to work with friends or family to build structures, explore dungeons and overcome challenging perils together. Knights can travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds on daring journeys, build a home to show off hard-earned treasures from explorations, and master tactical action combat and powerful talents on their quest to restore peace to the world.