World to the West released
World to the West, the followup game to Teslagrad, is now available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
|From Rain Games:|
World to the West is a standalone followup of the magnetic indie hit Teslagrad. A 3D action adventure where you'll meet four different, sometimes reluctant heroes: Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the underdog, Miss Teri the mind-bender and Lord Clonington, the moustachioed strongman, each one with their own agendas and intertwining storylines.
A vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits you, as you try to unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy."World to the West is about the joy of discovery." says Peter Meldahl, CEO of Rain Games. "In this action adventure, we have drawn from the genre's rich past. It has also been a joy to experiment with a range of mechanics that have never been tried in a game like this before."
• Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
• Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
• Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
• Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It's your call!
• Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West's mysteries.
• Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces