Guitar Hero Live reveals Rivals Arena
Rivals Arena is a new head-to-head player competitive mode for Guitar Hero Live.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Rivals Arena is a reoccurring, month-long 1v1 battle where players compete to rank up from Rival Division 20 to Rival Division 1. Each victory allows players to climb the ranks and gain more tokens. Rank in the top ‘Rivals Arena' players in the world and earn unique rewards along the way!
· Players unlock ‘Rivals Arena' feature by reaching Level 15
· Two new Rival Challenge channels will launch on GHTV
· Monthly seasons will pit players against others as they rise to glory from Division 20 to Division 1
· Win battles to move up Divisions and earn tokens
· Bonus tokens will be awarded to those with winning streaks and to those playing consecutive matches
· Season exclusive rewards can be won if players reach Division 15 and higher. This includes: exclusive player cards at Division 15, exclusive highways at Division 10 and a legendary-looking version of the player card
· New seasons will use previous season data and status to determine starting Divisions, giving returning players a head start
GHTV also adds Premium Shows for players! Check out upcoming shows below:
Week of March 23, 2016
Punk Rock Connection
Rock vs Hip Hop