Street Fighter V global beta making a comeback
The Street Fighter V global beta will return on October 22nd for both PC and PS4.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
Here are all the new features in the upcoming version of the Street Fighter V beta:
· PC Play - PC users can participate in the beta from 10/24-10/25. Minimum and recommended specs are available here - www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2015/09/22/street-fighter-v-pc-spec-recommendations
· PS4 to PC Cross-Platform Play - PS4 fighters can battle PC brawlers through the game's cross-platform play functionality, which will be active from 10/24-10/25. This marks the first time that Capcom has allowed for cross-platform PC/console play in a Street Fighter game.
· Characters - A mix of classic, returning and all-new characters will be available to play during this beta: Ken, Necalli, Vega and R. Mika are available throughout the entire beta period. Rashid will be automatically unlocked on 10/23, and Karin will be available on 10/24.
· Ranked Matchmaking - Full ranked matchmaking will allow players to be paired with fighters of an equal skill level, with players rising in rank and difficulty level as they progress.
· Combined Leaderboards - The best of the PS4 will face off against the best of the PC, with a combined leaderboard that will track players from both platforms.
· Player Search - Players can now see the strategies, fighter profile and status of top players on the leaderboard through the player search functionality.
· Fight Money Unlockables - By playing the beta, players can earn Fight Money, which can be redeemed for items during the beta. Fight Money and acquired items cannot be carried over into the next beta or the final game.
Please check the Capcom Unity blog for more information on the beta - www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2015/10/07/street-fighter-v-beta-2-details