Patch 1.0.2 released for Destiny
Destiny Patch 1.0.2 ensures that the Cryptarch vendor will always reward players with legendary or better gear for their purple engrams, as well as well as adding a few minor fixes to the game.
Video game news headlines delivered to your inbox daily. Click here to subscribe.
· Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
· Rare (blue) engrams will always produce a Rare quality item or higher
· Materials: Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy promoted to Legendary quality (from Rare quality)
· Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
· Known issues
· Reduced time limit on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash from 15 to 12 minutes, bringing them in line with non-vehicle maps in those playlists
· Lowered weighting on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash so they appear less often in those playlists