The Sims Superstar Tips & Secrets
"when you get 31/2 stars and are able to catwalk-model clothes you know that you have guessed the right sequence when the fountains surrounding the platform begin to erupt (spurt out water)." - cuetz
"Make sure you have several famous Sims as friends, just like in Hollywood, the Sims Somebody's star level goes up and down, someone who may be famous one day and gives you 4 'friend stars' may be off the hot list tomorrow and you'll have to start from the beginning again." - Chaos
"If you want to make famous friends, just talk to them about yourself till you reach 100 (talk about yourself, nothing else), it's really quick and they don't ignore you. then go home and call the star and just talk...when your done talking they are your new friend." - sm
"Once you get into the higher levels of stardom, you will eventually have to
get into a 'social circle of stars', right? So here's an easy way to befriend
the beautiful people, but just remember, this might take some patience:
1. Pick a home to stay in most of the time. I mean, if you want to help your Sims get famous, you will need to spend a lot of time with them.
2. Once your sims get to star level 2 or 3, I'm not sure because I don't remember I'm on 4, they will have to make friends with stars. Instead of doing this, make a regular schedule. Constantly save and delete your Sims to get them happy, (read it, it's probably in the cheat codes section) visit regularly to Studio Town, and then devote your remaining time to making 'family friends' with neighbors.
3. Visit homes that contain 'family friends' of your star Sim. Take a moment to get these Sims' agents and star levels of about 1 or even 2 if you want to go the extra mile. Repeat this until your sim has about 10 stars worth of Star Friends.
4. Now, just keep your relationships with friends healthy and remember to pay attention to your fans too. Trust me, you DO NOT WANT AN OBSESSED FAN ON YOUR PROPERTY!!!
5. Step five? Just make friends with a celebrity or superstar sim for an extra added 4 or 5 stars.
(I know, I do spend alot of time on the Sims. Haha, some of my friends say I'm addicted....just for fun of course, but you gotta admit, it's pretty cool--the Sims 2 looks awesome! Anyway, to make your Sim feel like a Superstar, hold in Ctrl, Shift, and C to make a box up in the left corner of your screen. In this box type rosebud; ; (there is a space in between semicolons) to get extra money.) Good luck with your game!" - Lizzie
"An easy way to make friends with any superstar in studio town is by charging
your wand with lots of "relationship boosts" spells. Go to studio town and start
casting these spells on them!!!!
Immediately, their daily relationship bar with you will increase by at least 20. Keep casting until you can find the option "Give Gift...Diamond Ring" available. Give lots of diamond rings and they will become immediate friends/lovers! Don't worry about the Spellchecker becoz you can always cancel the box at the top of the screen when he wants to issue you a citation. Even if he does, you will only be fines less than $50! Be sure that your spell works perfectly though by building up your sim's skills!" - SimsFreak