A turn-based strategy game set in the World War II in the epics days that started with D-day and ended with Berlin's conquest, through its PlayStationStore digital downloading system.
Relive the thrilling battles that raged across the European landscape. Assume the role of General Patton, commanding the Third U.S. Army from the beaches of Normandy, to the capital of the Third Reich, Berlin. Unblock new units as you progress through the game, enjoying innumerous hours of fun and emotion as Europe is once again under the clouds of war.
• 35 missions spread across 7 operations.
• Varied missions types: attack, infiltration, defense, escort, sabotage and ambush.
• Unique combination of 2 strategy mechanics: high-level management and turn-based tactics; and RPG evolution components.
• 22 different battle maps in detailed 3D impressively rendered in the PSP small screen.
• 53 different types of units: infantry, armors, vehicles and aircrafts or more special and exclusive as snipers, commandos, fighters and bombers.
• Head to Head, hotseat multiplayer combat.
• Effective controls adapted to the console form factor.
All of this integrated in a large, more than 50 hours, game, full of historic facts and recreations of the main units used in the battles throughout Europe, a legendary commander faces the fierce forces of Hitler in a journey that will dictate the end of the Nazi rule.