"Undead Nightmare makes an entirely new game from Red Dead Redemption's amazing open world," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "The Western frontier is completely transformed into a classic zombie-horror fight for survival."
The single, standalone Undead Nightmare disc bundles together for the first time ever, the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date:
· Undead Nightmare -- one-of-a-kind single- and multiplayer experience pitting John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak;
· Outlaws to the End -- Co-Op mission pack where players team up to complete up to six unique missions set throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption;
· Legends and Killers -- multiplayer pack which adds nine maps, eight characters from Red Dead Revolver, and the Tomahawk weapon;
· Liars and Cheats -- multiplayer pack that adds new modes, including Stronghold, Horse Racing, Liar's Dice and Poker, along with new characters and the Explosive Rifle;
· And finally, Undead Nightmare includes all Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Free Roam modes, challenges and achievements/trophies released to date.
Additionally, the original soundtrack for Undead Nightmare is now available for download on iTunes worldwide with 18 original tracks. Acclaimed composers of the original Red Dead Redemption soundtrack, Bill Elm and Woody Jackson, return for the terrifically spooky soundtrack to Undead Nightmare, accompanied by epic Southern Gothic rockabilly tracks from guest performers Kreeps and Misterio.
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare will be available at retail stores for $29.99. The game is rated M for Mature by the ESRB, and does not require a copy of Red Dead Redemption to play.