Square Enix announces PAX lineup
Square Enix today announced the games that it will be showcasing on the show floor at PAX.
|From Square Enix:|
PAX Prime attendees will be able to preview and play the following Square Enix titles at booth 3646:
* DEAD ISLAND - In Deep Silver's hotly anticipated action title arriving at retailers September 6, the lush island paradise of Banoi truly is a holiday destination with everything - including a lethal zombie outbreak.
* DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION - The critically acclaimed and award winning release from Eidos Montréal will be available at North American retailers tomorrow! PAX attendees are invited to experience the game rated at 94 percent by PC Gamer, as well as attend a premier community event.
* FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - Serah and Noel are desperately searching for Lightning in the next installment from Square Enix's all-star production team.
* HEROES OF RUIN - The Nintendo 3DS becomes the backdrop for a deeply social adventure featuring a band of unlikely heroes.
* WAKFU - Discover the vibrant world of WAKFU, the latest MMORPG from Ankama Studios. With 14 different classes to choose from, in WAKFU, everything depends on you! A new class will be unveiled exclusively for PAX attendees.
In addition to getting hands-on with the games, PAX attendees will be the first to see Square Enix and Airtight Games globally reveal a top-secret joint project through their exclusive panel. Meet the development team, including Creative Director Kim Swift (PORTAL, Left 4 Dead 1, Left 4 Dead 2) and the rest of the Airtight Games team, and hear their explanation of how they are bringing an incredibly fascinating and quirky game to life. The panel will be held on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.
PAX Prime attendees are also invited to take part in community events devoted to DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION and FINAL FANTASY XIII-2:
* August 26-28 (All day at booth 3646): FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 "Word to Your Moogle" tour will embark on its second stop at PAX Prime, where fans can enter to win event exclusive prizes. The leaderboard and official contest rules can be found at www.wordtoyourmoogle.com
* Friday, August 26, 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.: DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION partners with AMD, machinima.com, and OnLive to celebrate the official release of the newest installment of the DEUS EX series! Attendees of the launch party at the Diller Room (1224 First Avenue, Seattle, WA) will be treated to food and drink, a playable AMD Eyefinity three-screen demo station, as well as exclusive swag and premium prizes. More details of the event to be followed.
Transmitted: 1/30/2015 12:56:26 PM