As an added bonus, the game available at North American retail outlets also contains the previously released Operation Arrowhead campaign and its stand-alone missions, and a detailed two-sided, printed map of the regions covered in the game.
"Bohemia Interactive delivers unparalleled detail and compelling new content to the expanding Arma world," said Steve Milburn, Marketing Director of Meridian4. "With an arsenal full of new military assets at their disposal, we expect to see some epic online battles and creative new missions coming from the community that will excite military enthusiasts around the world."
Building on the military simulator that has been deemed "The most realistic first person shooter on the planet" by PC Gamer, ArmA II: Reinforcements deploys two new factions - Her Majesty's Armed Forces and a Private Military Company. Play them separately or combined with Operation Arrowhead for the ultimate military combat experience.
New features include:
* Two new full campaigns & numerous co-op single missions
* Deploy modern British troops or private military contractors against an ever-increasing threat
* Take advantage of new sophisticated weapons, vehicles and aircraft
* Two brand new maps with authentic terrain features
* Massive online battles for up to 50 players and hundreds of AI units
* Boot camp missions, vehicle and weapons training and mod tools to create your own missions and full campaigns to play and share.