This outstanding selection of 10 best-selling first and third party titles will be available starting on April 5 for $19.99 (MSRP), delivering great value to PSP owners. The titles included showcase the depth and breadth of content available on the platform. From Patapon, which appeals to the casual player, to God of War: Chains of Olympus, which caters to a more hardcore audience, this variety of content sets the stage for what will be an impressive year for PSP software. With more than 100 titles launching in 2009 - including the PSP debut of hit franchises such as LittleBigPlanet and MotorStorm in brand new games built from the ground up for the platform - PSP fans have a lot to be excited about.
By offering this exceptional list of Greatest Hits games at such an affordable price point, SCEA again proves its committment to delivering the best possible value and content to consumers, while demonstrating the diverse entertainment experience offered on PSP system.
PSP Greatest Hits Lineup
· Fight Night Round 3 (EA)
· God of War: Chains of Olympus (SCEA)
· Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (EA)
· Mortal Kombat: Unchained (Midway)
· Patapon (SCEA)
· SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Tactical Strike (SCEA)
· Sonic Rivals 2 (Sega)
· SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger (THQ)
· Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (Ubisoft)
· Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Ubisoft)